This week: Top Ten Book Related Problems I Have
Oh yes, I can write a long list about this topic! I'm going to stick to ten though as to over-humiliate myself... Complete with gifs from The Newsroom as I can't stop watching it! IT'S. SO. GOOD.
(That's what I've been doing the last week as I've been in a bit of a reading/blogging slump)
1) Coming home from the library with more books even though I have heaps of my own to read.
2) Starting yet another trilogy/series when I've got a RIDICULOUS amount already started.
3) Getting hyped about new books in a series or trilogy coming out when I haven't read the first book.
4) Freaking out at my out of control TBR on Goodreads.
5) I am in NO WAY a fast reader and I WANT TO READ ALL THE THINGS AT ONCE
6) Being a picky mood reader.
7) Always thinking about the next book I'm going to read.
8) I make friends and family escort me pass bookstores so I won't go in and buy anything.
9) Book hangovers are BRUTAL.
10) Feeling guilty if I have free time and I'm not reading.
(All gifs are from Giphy)
Do you have similar book related problems to me?