Saturday 28 February 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award


I've been nominated for this award by Paula. Thank you Paula!!!!

The Rules

1) Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2) Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3) Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4) Thank the blogger who nominated you, it's common courtesy, and link back to their blog.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

The Nominees

Can I be absolutely honest with everyone here? I don't read enough blogs to know of any relatively new bloggers like myself and I'm nearly always too shy to comment on the ones I do read. I'm working on my shyness and trying to comment on a couple blogs each day. I'll get there!

In the meantime, I nominate any relatively new blog reader reading this post. Let me know who you are so I can nominate you!

10 Random Facts

  1. I'm been obsessed with the colour yellow since I was little. It's just so bright and happy and positive!
  2. I love playing badminton and was Captain of my team for four years at High School.
  3. I have 50 books in total on my kindle and in a pile by my bed, but I can't stop getting out library books.
  4. I want to go back to Japan for the 2020 Olympics.
  5. I knit a lot as it makes me feel less stressed.
  6. I always carry mint chewing gum in my handbag.
  7. I can't roll my tongue or whistle or click my fingers.
  8. Summer is my favourite season, even when it's sticky and hot.
  9. I have seven ear piercings, but nine ear piercing holes.
  10. I'm addicted to wild berry jucies.


2 comments:

  1. SO cool how your high school has a badminton team! I love badminton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great isn't it! I'm thinking about joining one at Uni. :)

    ReplyDelete