Saturday 25 April 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon April 2015

Just quickly letting you know that I'm participating in Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon tomorrow!

Here's my potential TBR. I know I'm not going to get through much of it, but I'm sure looking forward to a day devoted to reading. :D


I'll only be going for 12 hours (roughly the 7th hour - 19th hour) as I think that's as much as I can handle. So excited!!!!

Anyone else participating tomorrow? Are you a first timer like me? What are you planning to read?

5 comments:

  1. “Books are a uniquely portable magic.” ― Stephen King
    Have an amazing readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you in hour 7!!
    stacybuckeye from team Sherlock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yazzi, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can find all the information about it on my blog post about it here: http://mountainrhinestones.blogspot.com/2015/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete