It's the same story on my Kindle: another 20 or so books I've brought still unread.
Every January I tell myself that this is the year I'll finally make a dent in the pile. Shameful confession time: I don't think I even read one last year... Too busy trying to get through the ridiculous amounts of books I borrow from my local library!
So I've decided that this year is going to be different. This year I'm going to make a dent in that pile, which is why I've signed up for The Official 2015 TBR Pile Challenge hosted by Roof Beam Reader.
The aim is to read 12 books from your TBR; you have the entire year to do so. All the books have to be published before 2014 and have been on your pile for a minimum of a year. You can crossover the books you're read to other challenges. Check out the link for more info.
Without further ado, here's my 2015 TBR Pile Challenge List:
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (2006)
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman (1996)
- The Bone Season by Samatha Shannon (2013)
- These Broken Stars by Amine Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (2013)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larson (2008)
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (2012)
- Taken by Erin Bowman (2013)
- The Time Travel's Wife by Audrey Niffenger (2003)
- Poems of Tennyson by Tennyson (1916)
- Newt's Emerald by Garth Nix (2013)
- Chocolat by Joanne Harris (2000)
- Reboot by Amy Tintera (2013)
- Lady of Devices by Shelly Adina (2011)
- This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers (2012)
Are you like me and have a stack of books you brought you're guilty about not having read?