But there's so many zillion books from other genres out there to tempt me. I'm so easily distracted...
Which is why I'm signing up for the 8th annual Graphic Novel and Manga Reading Challenge hosted by Nicola at her blog of the same name.
I'm aiming for the Bronze Age Level: to read and review 24 books during the year. If all goes to plan, that's roughly 2 Graphic Novels and/or Manga a month.
Here's my rough TBR idea list for the challenge - it's very liable to change:
* = Not yet released
- Ms Marvel Volume 2: Generation Why* by G. Willow Wilson, Jacob Wyatt and Adrian Alphona
- She Hulk Volume 2: Disorderly Conduct* by Charles Soule and Javier Pulido
- Saga Volumes 2 - 4 by Brian K. Vaughn and Fiona Staples
- Batgirl Volumes 3 - 5 by Gail Simone and Various Illustrators
- Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley
- Hawkeye Volume 1: My Life as a Weapon by Matt Fraction, David Aja, Javier Pulido and Alan Davis
- A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel Volumes 2 and 3 by Daniel Abraham and Tommy Patterson
- Sandman Volumes 2 -12 by Neil Gaiman and Various Illustrators
- Chew Volumes 3 - 9* by John Layman and Rob Guillory
- Captain Marvel Volume 1: Higher, Further, Faster, More by Kelly Sue DeConnick and David Lopez
- The Hedge Knight: The Graphic Novel by George RR Martin, Ben Avery and Mike S. Miller
- Library Wars: Love and Wars Volumes 5 - 14 by Kiiro Yumi and Hiro Arikawa
- Ouran High School Host Club Volumes 3 - 18 by Bisco Hatori
- Dawn of the Arcana Volume 1 by Rei Toma
- Black Butler Volume 1 by Yana Toboso and Komo Kimura
- Midnight Secretary Volume 1 by Tomu Ohmi
Are you interested in Graphic Novels and/or Manga?